The choice of components and systems for industrial imaging is vast and quite overwhelming for many users. Which components or systems should I use to secure production quality? What details need to be considered during planning?
Based on practical application examples, calculations and live demonstrations, experienced trainers explain in this 1-day training session how a complete imaging systems can be planned perfectly, considering all technical and economic details.
Basic information about imaging components and the application specific selection of components
- Which lens and illumination enables a perfect recognition of defects or features to be inspected?
- Which camera technology is best suited for the application?
- Selection of suitable data interfaces
- Software analysis using HALCON and MERLIC software
Basic overview of important imaging algorithms and their use
- When to use intelligent cameras and when are PC based systems the better solution?
- 2D, 3D technologies, possibilities and pitfalls
This course is organised in collaboration with Stemmer Imaging.