You will not only get an overview of the different 3D technologies with all their possibilities and pitfalls. We will also do hands-on training with step by step explanation of a bin picking application with a real 3D camera and a live robot.
Robotic Vision Engineers and users of robots with cameras
- Overview of 3D technology possibilities and pitfalls with examples in HALCON
- Login to Bin Picking Studio
- Connecting the scanner and robot
- Setting proper scanning parameters
- Photoneo Localization Configuration File (PLCF)
- Robot selection and configuration
- Tool (gripper) configuration
- Object grasping method selection and configuration
- Working and collision environments
This course is organised in collaboration with Stemmer Imaging.