The first 2021 call to join EIT Manufacturing’s Gazelle Accelerator programme is open
The programme targets technology-based companies (SMEs, StartUps and Scaleups), that are developing solutions to answer to some key technical challenges that have already been identified by key European industrial players. Through the Gazelle Accelerator programme, RoboHouse will support promising European ventures to develop their offer and go-to-market approach. This time, we are looking for companies focusing on the following technologies:
- Analytics and A.I
- Internet of things platforms
- Simulation and Augmented/Virtual reality
- Collaborative and mobile industrial robotics
- Agile manufacturing applications
3 Dutch corporates are joining the RoboHouse Gazelle Accelerator program and are looking for new and inspiring TRL 6+ technologies.
- HEINEKEN (breweries)
- DAMEN (shipyards)
- PACKO INOX (liquid pumps manufacturer for hygienic applications)
What is the Gazelle Accelerator Programme?
The Gazelle Accelerator programme aims at supporting existing technology-based companies, SMEs, start-ups and scaleups, by accelerating their international business and innovation capacities. The first year was already a success with 46 participants, and we are now opening a third call.
By the end of 2021, another 50 ventures will have participated in the programme, receiving the following support:
- Business development support: Access to Market (A2M) and Access to Finance (A2F) business training and coaching with experts, market access through B2B events with European corporates, access to finance through B2F events with European Investors
- Innovation support: Support in finding consortium partners to apply in EIT Manufacturing Call for proposals for innovation project; new collaboration opportunities with other European Start-ups and SMEs participating in the programme
- Internationalisation support: Facilitating business growth, i.e. access to decision making units, including foreign markets and customers by breaking geographical boundaries in close collaboration with Business Creation teams within EIT Manufacturing
Tailored business creation services by winning our pitch competition, where the three best companies, selected by a jury of experts; will receive dedicated business services to further boost their success.
EIT Manufacturing is one of EIT’s 8 Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs), dedicated to manufacturing, including close to 70 European partners, industry, academics and RTOs, such as Volkswagen, Whirpool, Volvo, Philips, SANDVIK, Avioaero, ITPAero, KUKA, SIEMENS to name a few.
Call opens on Tuesday, April 6th
Call closes on Monday, May 5th 2021, 23:59 CEST.
How can I apply?
In order to apply, you need to upload your application documents.
Please refer to the following documents for details.
You can find the call related documents here:
- 3rd Gazelle Accelerator online programme event will take place between May 31st and June 28th, 2021:
- Community Booster Camp Days: from Monday May 31st to Monday June 21st, 2021
- Roadshow Days: Thursday and Friday, June 24th and June 25th, 2021.
- Investors and Finance Day: Monday June 28th, 2021.