Applying smart automation solutions is an intricate process. The Robotics Design Track was designed to facilitate the rapid creation and validation of your solutions. As every process is unique, the set-up of the design track can be tailored to your challenges.
Combining the knowledge from your organisation with robotics expertise is crucial for successful applications. Together with you, we form a design team to come up with the best solutions for your processes.
Speed up your innovation processDo a Robotics Design Track at RoboHouse
Developing a proof-of-principle, can require (complex) physical prototyping. The set-up of the design track, and with the facilities of RoboHouse, for a unique combination to facilitate the necessary validation of your solutions.
The Robotics Design Track consist of the following elements:
- Target: Together with experts from your company and automation expert.
- Ideate: Come up with new solutions
- Decide: Find the best approach to improve your processes
- Prototype: Create a proof-of-principle (a combination of hardware and software)
- Learn: Test your proof-of-principle in an industrial setting
Do you have an extensive process that you want to improve through smart automation? It is also possible to do multiple iterations, for more information contact Team RoboHouse.
Before your start with a design track, it is key to identify what processes could be improved with robotic technologies. We can help facilitate this process together with our automation experts.